Let's do detox

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In the last place I speculate there was a period where almost all the mothers who happen to have overweight agreed to conduct a mass or ordinary detox I call "self-torture."
Schedule a routine "torture of yourself" was opened with carrot juice and vegetables in the morning, followed by chewing flavorless boiled potatoes, and fruit juices (no sugar of course) in the afternoon, finishing with eating boiled vegetables with no salt at night (with Just write down my stomach was queasy).
After doing the torture for 10 days without stopping, eventually mothers who (unfortunately still have excess body weight) were free to be independent from any menu torturers. With their dashing all directly ordered the rice fields, kikil, grilled chicken and coconut soup super much for the lunch menu. No wonder, two weeks later they were back to the original form before doing "self-torture" even some of looks more "bloom" than before. From this I concluded that the activities of "torture to yourself" they do it solely so they can trim a few pounds of fat from their bodies and (siapatahu) will be more disappointed, that's all. No less no more.
Unlike the leader of a mother who is still beautiful and healthy at her age which of course is no longer as young as me * ah!. He did a detox is very elegant, never show the tortured expression like other mothers if you have to swallow the juice with the smell and taste super magic and never complained with the need to avoid all sorts of delicious food whenever he can actually swallow. After a long torture ended he did not immediately swallow the extreme with plain rice and gravy kikil complete with coconut milk, he ate only a balanced diet that contains no fat is useless and so on. From this attitude I easily conclude that she made mashed detox process to become him better, without coercion or hidden agenda to reduce weight or become somewhat disappointed, so the process does not look like "torture myself."
For myself, why I was not part of it to do the activity?
I think there are many more important things to me compared to detox toxins in your body that it comes from my favorite food and drink, yet I consume them with full consciousness!
Unlike the toxins that have been my own consumption or without full awareness, and these things sweetly entrenched in all aspects of my life. They are in my closet, tangible clothes that I never use during the first six months or even last year but never quite willing to give them. They are there in my YM friend list of "friends" whom I had never talked during the last five years for whatever reason (?!!@#$). They are there on my shoe rack tangible high heel shoes in various colors and models are still remnants of era "ngantor serious" which is feared will soon be eaten moldy humid air and termites. They are also in the closet (which is supposed to wardrobe) my magazines, such as super-high stack of fashion magazines that have become my guilty pleasure over the last four years. They exist in my brain, such as pessimistic thinking, unsure of myself, not useless regrets over the past tangible and sometimes super-antagonist of thought over others * sigh. They also have a lot in my imagination, yes I often imagine the terrible things that should never imagined. They also have in my FB friend list, such as people who really is not that I know but because-we-got-20-
mutual-friends I finally approve and the results often provide important not comment. They also exist on twitter with a super collection of many complaints and very creative. They also exist in some "do not care about" me that the more acute. And enough is enough self-disclosure of this poison. I am a bit embarrassed because, really.
To be honest I wanted to do detox, but I'm afraid after that I even "revenge" to eat rice fields complete with kikil, chicken fried green chillies, coconut milk, and green sambel super lot (even saliva dripping), because currently I am still less candid and not fully conscious. I want to detox with full awareness, which was not as easy as I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment